McMURRAY – Bob Cranmer is a former Protestant politician turned Catholic exorcist who says he battled a demonic presence in his Brentwood home, eventually quashing it after a final Mass in the basement.
PITTSBURGH — With a $20 million boost from Chevron Corp., Appalachia Partnership Initiative intends to stem the tide of an undersupplied labor force.
The trial for a Washington man accused of robbing Isaly’s convenience store, 2400 Jefferson Ave., Washington, began Tuesday and continues today.
- » Indiana man was violent long before seven killings
- » East Washington officials change tone with fire department
- » Longtime owners put High Point Restaurant up for sale
- » Cal U football player to stand trial on riot, assault charges
- » Suspected Indiana serial killer charged in 1 death
- » Coroner: 6 fire victims died of smoke inhalation
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — By the time Madison Bumgarner took the mound to throw his first pitch, the San Francisco Giants...
- 14 hours ago
After a weekend of mayhem in Morgantown by students at West Virginia University, Morgantown Police Chief Ed Preston proclaimed...
- 22 hours ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union