State House Speaker Mike Turzai hosts an energy forum in Oakdale, where the severance tax plan comes under fire.
MONTABAUR, Germany – Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz appeared happy and healthy to acquaintances, but a picture emerged Friday of a man who hid evidence of an illness from his employers – including a torn-up doctor’s note that would have kept him off work the day authorities said he crashed Flight 9525 into an Alpine mountainside.
- » Greene County PennDOT plans for 2015 discussed
- » Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
- » Smith Township man who fled psychiatric hospital found in W.Va.
- » Former juvenile probation supervisor sues county over firing
- » Design of PennDOT projects underway in Washington County called ‘innovative’
- » Area students win big in scholastic art and writing contest
Washington & Jefferson named Ethan-Stewart Smith its next men's basketball head coach.
- 22 hours ago
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States and abroad as compiled by the Associated Press:
- 13 hours ago
Thirty-eight states are ranked better than Pennsylvania in the number of women serving in state Legislatures. A panel discussion...Read More