It might have been the most momentous vote members of Washington County Board of Commissioners have taken in more than three decades.
WAYNESBURG – A Waynesburg woman who pleaded guilty to selling heroin from the AT&T Store at Greene Plaza in Franklin Township was sentenced Wednesday by Judge Farley Toothman to five years in the county intermediate punishment program.
- » Man accused of shooting tractor-trailer, burning vehicle to stand trial
- » Two nabbed in Canton burglary
- » Charges reduced in dog dragging case
- » Valley Brook Road reopens in PT
- » The Meadows Casino, hotel concerned over blasting at nearby development
- » Impoundment being considered in Union Township
PITTSBURGH – Josh Harrison hit an RBI triple and scored on Jose Tabata’s tiebreaking single in the eighth...
- 18 hours ago
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States as compiled by the Associated Press:
- 21 hours ago
DONORA – Community gardens were popular in Sacramento, Calif., when Donora Library clerk Dennis Lomax lived there before...Read More
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union