District judge candidate Jesse White was restored to the Republican ballot on Friday, when the Commonwealth Court upheld his appeal of a lower court ruling that found he did not have enough valid signatures on his nominating petitions.
- » Blacksmiths firing up the forges in Rices Landing
- » Burglary charge withdrawn against accused Carmichaels school trespasser
- » District Attorney’s Victim Services to celebrate National Crime Victims Rights Week
- » Canon-McMillan approves preliminary budget
- » Superior Court to hold session in Washington County
- » Range Resources responsible for disclosing chemicals used at Amwell well site
PITTSBURGH – Vance Worley worked six effective innings and the Pittsburgh Pirates snapped out of a lengthy slump to top...
- 20 hours ago
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States as compiled by the Associated Press:
- 21 hours ago
Teens learned just how dangerous it is to text and drive through a driving simulator that was part of a teen driver safety...Read More