McMURRAY – A Peters Township man was placed in Washington County jail on $100,000 bond Monday after being charged with six counts of possession of child pornography and one count each of disseminating photos of child sex acts and criminal use of a computer.
Pedestrians who have become accustomed to walking through the section of Locust Avenue that has been closed to vehicle traffic because of construction will soon have to find another route.
- » Construction causing delays on Jefferson Avenue in Washington
- » Changes at Washington County elections office; seeking students for election boards
- » DOE’s energy series focuses on gas transmission
- » Greene couple to be extradited for triple homicide in W.Va.
- » Washington pianist ascends to Broadway
- » Corbett touts long-lasting effects of shale drilling
PITTSBURGH — Clint Hurdle watched rookie Gregory Polanco scuffle for the better part of two weeks before giving the...
- 1 hours ago
Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis once remarked that states are the “laboratories of democracy,” and if...
- 4 hours ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union