Speech may soon be federally recognized as more than just what happens in a face-to-face conversation after thousands of people with disabilities and their advocates said communications by phone, text and email are also important.
- » North Charleroi and other departments battle basement fire, heat
- » Students at McMurray Elementary experience world cultures
- » Wash High alumnus to install airport art exhibit
- » McDonald honors its veterans on Memorial Day
- » Summer options abound for kids
- » How accurate are state heroin overdose statistics?
Trinity advances to PIAA softball playoffs for first time since 2009.
- 3 hours ago
If you’ve had a minor complaint or suffered a slight malady recently, there’s every likelihood you’ve been...
- 5 hours ago