WAYNESBURG – A Holbrook man listed as a Megan’s Law sex offender was arrested Tuesday by Waynesburg Borough police after being found living in an abandoned house on Blackberry Alley.
Washington native Paul Jacobs first made a name for himself in 2000, when he settled in at the pipe organ at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Upper St. Clair for a mighty undertaking – a marathon of Bach’s organ works that stretched on from early in the morning until late at night, with just a few short breaks scattered in between.
- » Stretch of Ohio River reopens after fuel oil spill
- » How can authorities restore order in Ferguson?
- » Ex-Washington County employee files whistleblower suit
- » Washington drivers to see paving, closures in Route 19 corridor
- » North Strabane police chief is right where he wants to be
- » Peters homeowners file suit against FirstEnergy
There are 15 days remaining in the Frontier League’s regular season and they promise to be dramatic.
- 1 hours ago
You had to see this coming.
- 4 hours ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union