A New York woman accused of starting a fire four years ago inside a Bentleyville house was ordered to stand trial by President Judge Debbie O’Dell Seneca following her preliminary hearing Wednesday in Central Court.
Every Thursday in Washington from 3 to 6 p.m., an empty parking lot transforms into the Main Street Farmers Market. Dozens of people sift through crates of zucchini and squash to find the perfect pick, while others stop to listen to live guitarists strumming away at a classic rock hit.
A Canton Township man accused of trying to lure three children, ages 4, 8 and 10, into his vehicle in August was ordered to stand trial after one of the alleged victims identified him during his preliminary hearing Wednesday.
- » Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- » Claysville man to stand trial in connection with crash that killed teen
- » Charleroi man charged with setting shopping plaza fire
- » D-Day witness to share story in Washington
- » No property tax increase proposed for Washington County residents
- » Charleroi woman linked to Rostraver home invasion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Madison Bumgarner pitched five innings of near-perfect relief and the San Francisco Giants held...
- 10 hours ago
Libraries once were places to go to borrow a book. For free.
- 13 hours ago
South Strabane supervisors delayed approving a Range Resources well pad amid concerns by some residents about noise coming from...Read More
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union