A hearing on whether certain evidence can be introduced at the trial of former Washington County Judge Paul Pozonsky wrapped up Thursday morning, after dragging on for the better part of three months.
WASHINGTON – Congress ran full-tilt into election-year gridlock over immigration Thursday and headed toward a five-week summer break with no agreement in sight on legislation to cope with the influx of young immigrants flocking illegally to the United States.
WASHINGTON – For millions of workers, happy days aren’t quite here again.
- » Corbett, coal interests rally before EPA hearings
- » 3 dead, deputies wounded in N.C. shootout
- » Interstate 79 interchange renamed for fallen officer
- » Iceoplex owner indicted on tax charges
- » Washington County Airport awarded $686K grant; short closure looms
- » Two face trial in Canton assault case
PHOENIX (AP) – Andy Marte hit a two-run home run and Aaron Hill added a solo shot in the sixth inning to power the Arizona...
- 6 hours ago
In an episode of the venerable “Andy Griffith Show,” an unemployed Gomer Pyle tells Sheriff Andy Taylor that...
- 13 hours ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union