1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 poblano pepper, diced
2 Idaho baking potatoes, diced
1 large red onion, diced
Cooked, plain macaroni and cheese
1 beef steakburger, crumbled
Four slices cooked bacon
1 egg, sunny side up
1. Saute potatoes and peppers, set aside.
2. Saute onion, add to potato and pepper mixture.
3. Build the plate: start with the potato, pepper and onion mixture.
4. Top with macaroni and cheese, beef steakburger, bacon and finally, the egg.
5. Garnish with fresh cracked pepper and serve hot sauce on the side.
Bacon Bourbon and Beer 1000 Park Drive, Washington. 724.470.9419. baconbourbonandbeer.com.