Official Game Rules
2. Seven (7) $100 prizes, will be awarded for the following: first Horizontal, first Vertical, first Diagonal, first "L", first "X", first 'T ", and first "Four corners". (See examples of winning games.) The first person to call the Observer-Reporter at 724-222-2200, extension #2628 and have their card verified will win a $100 prize! In addition, throughout the contest, random card numbers will be drawn and the first player to call the Observer-Reporter, (724) 222-2200, ext. 2628 with their matching card number will win one of four (4) $100 prizes.
3. Also all qualified coverall bingo cards will be put into a drawing for one of two $500 grand prizes. After all the numbers have been published, cards with all numbers covered should be mailed or dropped off at the Observer-Reporter, 122 S. Main St., Washington, PA 1530. The drawing will be held at the end of the contest.
4. No Purchase Necessary. O-R | Plus BINGO playing cards will be available at no charge at the Observer-Reporter office located at 122 S. Main Street, Washington, PA 15301 and 32 Church St. Waynesburg, PA. Limit one card per person, while supplies last. Daily numbers will be posted each day, but will not be released over the phone. Photocopies or any reproductions of OR+ BINGO playing cards will not be accepted.
5. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age or older to play. Employees of Observer-Reporter, Observer Publishing Company, service providers, including independent contractors, and any coordinating business involved in the development, implementation and distribution of O-R | Plus BINGO (and immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings) and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in this promotion. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules.
6. Promotional Period: O-R | Plus BINGO playing cards will be inserted into the Sunday, 4/23/2017 edition of the Observer-Reporter.
7. Winners must provide the winning card with the "BBP" number clearly legible and a photo ID to claim prizes. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes. If a winner cannot accept prizes as stated in these official rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner to be selected. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize. All federal, state and local taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Observer-Reporter to use the winner's name and/or photo for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All decisions made by Observer Publishing Company are final.
8. Official set of rules will appear in the newspaper every Monday, Also available at 122 S. Main St.