The oil pipeline leak that fouled a stretch of California coastline this week reflects a troubling trend in the nation’s infrastructure: As U.S. oil production has soared, so has the number of pipeline accidents.
Pennsylvania state police will be out in force this Memorial Day weekend looking for speeders and drunken drivers.
- » McGuffey continues to battle bullying claims
- » Fare increase proposed for Greene County transit riders
- » Police searching for Canton burglary suspects
- » Washington man leads police on wild ride
- » Former Ringgold guidance counselor charged with having sex with student
- » Gaming oversight committee holds public hearing at The Meadows
Washington senior DeQuay Isbell advanced to the finals in the Class AA 200- and 400-meter dashes at the PIAA Track & Field...
- 4 hours ago
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States and abroad as compiled by the Associated Press:
- 9 hours ago
Area pools are opening for Memorial Day Weekend and preparing for the summer season.Read More