Drivers who regularly travel Route 40 in South Strabane Township and Washington should expect to encounter single-lane traffic and flaggers for the next few months.
Area police departments will be participating in the 10th annual National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Sept. 12, where people can dispose of unneeded or expired prescription drugs.
- » Proposed housing development could cost South Fayette School District
- » Noble Energy donates CNG van to Arc Human Services
- » Labor Day gas prices the lowest since 2004
- » Local communities benefiting from liquor licenses
- » Canonsburg man to stand trial on charges of making crystal meth
- » Fetal Alcohol Syndrome an issue in Greene County
PITTSBURGH – After last Saturday’s preseason loss to the Buffalo Bills, head coach Mike Tomlin said many of the...
- 13 hours ago
Will there be a time when we can go about our normal activities, day after day, and never have actual contact with other human...
- 20 hours ago
O-R's Mike Kovak discusses all things running with Bob Shooer and Karen Harr.Read More