CARMICHAELS – Charges were filed against a Beallsville man, who police said was driving on a suspended license when he wrecked May 29 in Cumberland Township, causing serious injuries to a teenage passenger.
The Washington County Redevelopment Authority notified the county commissioners late Tuesday of the pending purchase of an acre of land for $170,000 for runway expansion at the county airport.
- » Peters magician thankful for ‘America’s Got Talent’ experience
- » Farmers’ market supports local growers
- » Dutch Fork Lake back in use after lengthy battle following Ivan
- » Rice Energy issues checks to area first responders
- » Former police chief to receive sentence reduction for ‘drug’ sting
- » Washington woman found guilty of harboring killer in McNerney case
Reaching the WPIAL Class AAA title game for six straight years, and winning three state titles over that span, can have quite the...
- 3 hours ago
It seems as if the race is on, and not a good kind of race, at least for the people of Pennsylvania. In lane No. 1 is Gov. Tom...
- 6 hours ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union