WAYNESBURG – A Tennessee man earlier this month was indicted for first-degree murder for the death of his wife, Kelly McCollum Henry, formerly of Holbrook, during what police called a “staged” highway crash Christmas morning in Decaturville, Tenn.
A Fayette County man is charged by Canonsburg police with using his former employer's credit card to make illegal purchases at a home improvement store.
- » Attempted homicide charges withdrawn
- » U.S., Swiss target top soccer officials in corruption probe
- » Official vote count secures Putnam’s nominations for Washington mayor
- » Sections of Route 88 in Charleroi collapsing
- » Family and friends record album for overdose victim
- » Whiskey Rebellion Festival receives $40K marketing grant
SAN DIEGO (AP) – Jung Ho Kang hit a three-run homer and Starling Marte and Gregory Polanco also went deep off Ian Kennedy...
- 2 hours ago
Last year, 2,489 Pennsylvanians died from drug overdoses. Actually, we don’t really know how many died from that cause,...
- 10 hours ago
Avella Elementary employee Ann Andrews is retiring after 47 years. Andrews has been with the school district through eight...Read More