CHARLESTON, W.Va. – A federal bankruptcy judge has approved a $2.9 million settlement that would benefit 300,000 people...
- Sep 17, 2014 09:29 pm Comments 0
The suspect in last week’s fatal ambush outside a rural Pennsylvania State Police barracks belonged to a “military...
- Sep 17, 2014 03:44 pm Comments 0
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Former state senator Jane Orie promised Wednesday to file a federal court appeal now that the...
- Sep 17, 2014 03:43 pm Comments 0
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The H.J. Heinz Co. will resume food production in Pittsburgh for the first time since 2002, when the...
- Sep 17, 2014 03:07 pm Comments 0
PHILADELPHIA (AP) – A judge has denied a defense request for separate trials for two men charged in last year’s...
- Sep 17, 2014 08:25 am Comments 0
PITTSBURGH (AP) – A man has pleaded guilty to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from his former company by...
- Sep 17, 2014 08:24 am Comments 0
BLOOMING GROVE – Hundreds of law enforcement officers fanned out across the dense northeastern Pennsylvania woods Tuesday...
- Sep 16, 2014 11:07 pm Comments 0
HARRISBURG – Pennsylvania Treasurer Robert McCord said Tuesday he authorized a $700 million loan to the state...
- Sep 16, 2014 10:49 pm Comments 0
BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. (AP) — The suspect in the killing of a trooper and the critical wounding of another outside a rural...
- Sep 16, 2014 02:46 pm Comments 0
CLEVELAND (AP) — An Ohio school bus driver is being hailed as a hero after tossing a child out of the way of a rolling bus...
- Sep 16, 2014 03:50 pm Comments 0
- Road blocked for search in barracks shooting probe
- Ex-state prosecutor, wife sentenced in child abuse
- Baltimore Arena gets new name: Royal Farms Arena
- Man steps in front of truck, sets himself on fire
- DA: says man justified in fatal Pa. shooting
- Train hits car, police cruiser; no injuries
- Trial to open in 2012 slaying of baby, grandmother
- Police: Rifle used to ambush Pennsylvania troopers
- Pulitzer-winning cartoonist Auth dies of cancer
- Slots cash a mixed bag for Pa. property owners
- $50K reward offered for tips on trooper’s slaying
- Lawsuits, drug scarcity preventing Pa. executions
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- Pa. State Police identify trooper killed in ambush
- Philadelphia high-rise imploded for new housing