WEST LIBERTY, W.Va. (AP) – New headstones have been installed on the graves of three Civil War veterans buried in West...
- Oct 04, 2015 01:52 pm Comments 0
ERIE (AP) – A defense attorney says DNA tests have bolstered his argument that the life sentence imposed on a northwestern...
- Oct 04, 2015 11:56 am Comments 0
MONROE, Ohio (AP) – A southwest Ohio school district with a campus less than two miles from a proposed marijuana growing...
- Oct 04, 2015 10:52 am Comments 0
HARRISBURG (AP) – Even state Republican Party Chairman Rob Gleason acknowledges being “alarmed” by the...
- Oct 04, 2015 10:00 am Comments 0
NORTH EAST – The Concord grape harvest is under way, but North East Township farmer Chester Sceiford isn’t...
- Oct 04, 2015 06:00 am Comments 0
MCKEESPORT (AP) – Police in Western Pennsylvania say a teenage youth was killed and a teenage girl injured in an early...
- Oct 03, 2015 11:51 am Comments 0
- Oct 03, 2015 11:24 am Comments 0
PITTSBURGH (AP) – Officials in Pittsburgh say they are doing away with a policy that banned block parties on some streets...
- Oct 03, 2015 10:50 am Comments 0
HARRISBURG – A day after being charged with a second perjury count, Pennsylvania’s attorney general said Friday she...
- Oct 02, 2015 12:16 pm Comments 0
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) – Patriot Coal’s latest reorganization plan is drawing opposition from the federal...
- Oct 02, 2015 06:02 pm Comments 0
- Campus bookstore firm apologizes for inflatable female doll
- Man to trial on charges he extracted autistic child’s teeth
- Pittsburgh man charged in 1-month-old daughter’s death
- Ex-Gov. Corbett’s former son-in-law gets jail in theft
- Boston man charged in long-unsolved slaying of Tufts grad
- Justices to review bias claim against top Pennsylvania judge
- Issue of surprise medical bills stirs debate at hearing
- AG Kathleen Kane charged with another count of perjury
- Gas companies seek surcharges for infrastructure programs
- Abduction suspect found dead ending Pennsylvania SWAT scene
- Pennsylvania emergency officials prepare for hurricane
- Murder conviction nixed in ‘junk science’ bite mark case
- Ex-coal baron readies for trial in deadly mine explosion
- Wolf launches budget appeal to rank-and-file GOP lawmakers
- Sandusky wants subpoena power to look into 2011 case leaks