Kelsey Cunningham sent a line drive through the left side of the infield and into history Tuesday afternoon....Full Story >>
Nick Vento had three hits and drove in four runs as Washington & Jefferson defeated Thomas More, 11-5, Saturday to sweep...
- Apr 19, 2014 10:47 pm| Comments 0
California stayed perfect in the PSAC, sweeping a pair of games from host Edinboro, 16-1 and 10-3, Saturday afternoon.
- Apr 19, 2014 11:00 pm| Comments 0
DES MOINES, Iowa – One of the more remarkable aspects of Connecticut’s national title run was that potential star...
- Apr 19, 2014 09:26 pm| Comments 0
Peters Township High School graduate Kelsey Cunningham had three hits in two games to tie the school record for career hits as...
- Apr 18, 2014 11:05 pm| Comments 0
Washington & Jefferson scored two unearned runs in the bottom of the seventh to win the opener, 5-4, then pounded Thomas...
- Apr 18, 2014 11:04 pm| Comments 0
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke’s latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
- Apr 17, 2014 11:10 pm| Comments 0
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) – Dan Dierdorf is coming back to the booth and will be the radio analyst for University of Michigan...
- Apr 17, 2014 05:45 pm| Comments 0
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) – Former Northern Kentucky University athletic director Scott Eaton pleaded guilty Thursday to...
- Apr 17, 2014 05:43 pm| Comments 0
California University sophomore Jack Dennis tossed a no-hitter in in the opening game Wednesday afternoon as the Vulcans posted a...
- Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm| Comments 0
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – A new bowl is coming to Orlando.
- Apr 16, 2014 09:26 pm| Comments 0
- Panthers finish promising spring with dodgeball
- Panel of administrators: NCAA system must change
- California hires Tennessee’s Martin as basketball coach
- NCAA committee approves expanded meal allowance for athletes
- Women’s lacrosse: Waynesburg defeats W&J for first time
- Briefs: Thomas More holds off Waynesburg
- College softball: Cal stays unbeaten in PSAC
- Franklin is headliner at Penn State spring game
- Pitt’s Chryst keeping close eye on quarterbacks
- Baseball: Cal, Waynesburg gain splits