PITTSBURGH – The fire is still there, churning away somewhere inside A.J. Burnett’s well-tattooed and teenage-thin body. The flames, however, are simply better hidden....Full Story >>
Tony George’s push for softer walls likely saved Hinchcliffe
INDIANAPOLIS – When James Hinchcliffe slammed into a wall at more than 220 mph, he hit an energy-absorbing barrier that likely saved his life. One of auto racing’s most important safety developments, its origins began at Indianapolis Motor Speedway with Tony George....Full Story >>
TORONTO – Brendan Shanahan’s first conversation with Mike Babcock about the Toronto Maple Leafs’...
- May 21, 2015 11:18 pm| Comments 0
BUFFALO, N.Y. – Former Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma is free to take any job opening, including the Buffalo...
- May 21, 2015 11:17 pm| Comments 0
Patriots won't appeal fine, loss of draft picks.
- May 19, 2015 11:29 pm| Comments 0
Pirates fall behind early in loss to Twins.
- May 19, 2015 11:23 pm| Comments 0
Alison Riske wins in opening round of tuneup for French Open.
- May 18, 2015 10:55 pm| Comments 0
Roger Hammer notched career driving win 4,000 Monday at The Meadows when he piloted Joevidal to victory in the sixth race.
- May 18, 2015 10:54 pm| Comments 0
Lightning rout Rangers to even series.
- May 18, 2015 11:06 pm| Comments 0
Owners considering three changes to extra points.
- May 18, 2015 10:56 pm| Comments 0
CHICAGO – The Pittsburgh Pirates needed another strong outing from their most consistent starter, and A.J. Burnett stepped...
- May 17, 2015 10:41 pm| Comments 0
INDIANAPOLIS – Scott Dixon had a four-lap average of 226.760 mph in qualifying Sunday to claim his second Indianapolis 500...
- May 17, 2015 10:40 pm| Comments 0
- Andersen helps Ducks knock off Blackhawks in conference finals opener
- Rockets back in conference finals for first 1st time since ’97
- U.S. beats Czechs 3-0 to win bronze at world championship
- Cubs’ Lester beats Cole, Pirates
- Bergman’s opponent pulls out of fight
- McIlroy flirts with 59, leads Wells Fargo
- oore scores late, Rangers beat Lightning in Game 1
- Rain washes out first day at Indy
- Polanco trips; Cubs beat Bucs
- American Pharoah favored to win Preakness, set up Triple try