Center for Coalfield Justice plans open house
The Center for Coalfield Justice will hold an open house at the office at 184 S. Main St., Washington, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Aug. 30. Residents are invited to meet the staff and bring questions and concerns on water, mining and oil and gas issues. On display will be various atlases showing communities at risk for environmental impacts from extractive industry practices in Greene and Washington counties. Go to www.coalfieldjustice.org for more information.
- 1Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 2Romney´s exit unleashes race for donors among 2016 hopefuls | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4U.S. mulls Middle East-North Africa category for 2020 Census | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union