Center for Coalfield Justice plans open house
The Center for Coalfield Justice will hold an open house at the office at 184 S. Main St., Washington, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Aug. 30. Residents are invited to meet the staff and bring questions and concerns on water, mining and oil and gas issues. On display will be various atlases showing communities at risk for environmental impacts from extractive industry practices in Greene and Washington counties. Go to www.coalfieldjustice.org for more information.
- 1Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 2Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 3Consol earnings top expectations | Observer-Reporter
- 4Carnegie Mellon student killed in apparent murder-suicide | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union