Fort Cherry seeks to redraw voting regions
Fort Cherry School District on Monday petitioned Washington County Court to redraw its voting regions to give each of them equal representation on the school board, based on population.
The board is asking the court to place a portion of Robinson Township into the McDonald region and move Primrose into the Midway/Robinson region, court records show.
The shuffle would result in each of the regions, including Mt. Pleasant, having nearly 2,800 residents based on the results of the 2012 census, the record indicates.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey´s drop has meant rise in Class AA | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union