Man injured in Carroll crash
A Carroll Township man suffered minor injuries early Sunday when he crashed his car into a parked vehicle along Route 88 in Carroll.Carl Sutherland, 22, of 159 Taylor Run Road, was taken following the 2 a.m. accident to Mon Valley Hospital, where he was treated and released, Carroll police said.Sutherland was traveling north when he lost control of his car while attempting to pass another, police said. The car traveled off the north berm and overturned after striking the other vehicle belonging to Scott Deunger of 106 N. Route 88, police said.Sutherland was able to free himself from his car. The accident closed Route 88 for about 1 1/2 hours.Firemen from the Carroll and Fallowfield townships assisted at the scene.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Bobtown to celebrate school profile scores | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter