Fire damages nursing home

  • November 8, 2012

A state police fire marshal has determined that a fire that displaced 17 men and women living in a Claysville nursing home was electrical in origin. A fire was originally reported about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Mama’s House on Elm Street. A second hot spot was discovered Thursday morning. Read more in Friday’s Observer-Reporter.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Washington City Mission serves residents on Thanksgiving

Peters students to return to classes today

Cleveland man arraigned for child sex assault

Monongahela proposes 2-mill tax increase

Father sues over daughter’s choking death

Peters Council approves improvements to Lutes Road

Meeting recap

Fires destroy two houses in Cecil Township

John F. Kennedy preschoolers celebrate Thanksgiving Charlie Brown style

Pint-sized Pilgrims