Pitt needs a bail bondsman
Three Pitt football players were accused of assault in an alleged incident late last month in Pittsburgh. However, the alleged victim declined to file charges, and the three were given a green light to continue playing for the Panthers.
In March 2011, Sports Illustrated reported that 22 Pitt football players had taken part in criminal acts, more than any school in the magazine’s preseason Top 25 for 2010.
Where does Pitt recruit its jocks? The nearest bail bondsman’s office?
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Rolling Stone´s archive coming to Google Play for free | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union