News Summary: Gap raises outlook for year
BOTTOM LINE: Gap Inc. raised its outlook for the year after the clothing retailer said stronger sales helped lift its net income by 60 percent in the third quarter.NICE FIT: The San Francisco-based company said sales at stores open at least a year rose 6 percent in North America, with Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy all logging gains.CHANGING ROOM: The company is in turnaround mode and last month announced a management overhaul aimed at responding quickly to changing tastes around the world. The company says it's going from an "American-centric company" to more of a global brand.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 2Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Mystery Photo No. 80 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Ferrari puts Char-Houston in playoff driver´s seat | Observer-Reporter