Redskins’ Shanahan robbed in Pittsburgh
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins say coach Mike Shanahan had money and a passport stolen from the locker room during the road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
Redskins director of security Ed Burke released a statement Thursday saying that officers in Pittsburgh insisted on filing a police report and that the investigation is ongoing.
The Redskins lost 27-12 to the Steelers on Oct. 28.
- 1House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 2Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union