Redskins’ Shanahan robbed in Pittsburgh
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins say coach Mike Shanahan had money and a passport stolen from the locker room during the road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
Redskins director of security Ed Burke released a statement Thursday saying that officers in Pittsburgh insisted on filing a police report and that the investigation is ongoing.
The Redskins lost 27-12 to the Steelers on Oct. 28.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter