Redskins’ Shanahan robbed in Pittsburgh
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins say coach Mike Shanahan had money and a passport stolen from the locker room during the road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
Redskins director of security Ed Burke released a statement Thursday saying that officers in Pittsburgh insisted on filing a police report and that the investigation is ongoing.
The Redskins lost 27-12 to the Steelers on Oct. 28.
- 1Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. student dies | Observer-Reporter
- 5W&J´s next energy lecture rescheduled to Feb. 17 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union