Redskins’ Shanahan robbed in Pittsburgh
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins say coach Mike Shanahan had money and a passport stolen from the locker room during the road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
Redskins director of security Ed Burke released a statement Thursday saying that officers in Pittsburgh insisted on filing a police report and that the investigation is ongoing.
The Redskins lost 27-12 to the Steelers on Oct. 28.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Man charged with exposing himself at Charleroi school bus stop | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Bentleyville McDonald's manager receives top award | Observer-Reporter
- 4News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 5Mystery Photo No. 80 | Observer-Reporter