Redskins’ Shanahan robbed in Pittsburgh
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins say coach Mike Shanahan had money and a passport stolen from the locker room during the road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
Redskins director of security Ed Burke released a statement Thursday saying that officers in Pittsburgh insisted on filing a police report and that the investigation is ongoing.
The Redskins lost 27-12 to the Steelers on Oct. 28.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Fourīs Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union