A fire early this morning forced residents from the Central Apartments building, 600 Furlong Ave., Roscoe. The fire call came in at approximately 4:30 a.m. and firefighters from Roscoe, Stockdale, Allenport, Washington Township, California, West Brownsville, Fallowfield Township and the Rapid Intervention Team from Bentleyville Volunteer Fire Department responded to the call. A dog named Charlie was rescued from the building and was treated by fire and ambulance personel for smoke inhalation. Charlie was a rescue dog and ended being rescued himself by a West Brownsville firefighter and should be OK. No injuries were reported. The state police fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate. Resident Carina Honeygosky said she awoke to the smell of smoke and then heard the smoke detector go off. She said 27 people live in the apartment building and everyone got out safely, including a deaf man.