Police raid West Bethlehem Township bar
The Washington County district attorney’s office, along with state police and Pennsylvania Liquor Control Enforcement officers, raided a West Bethlehem Township bar Friday night, closing it as a public nuisance bar and taking four people into custody on drug charges.
District Attorney Gene Vittone said James Durila, owner of J&J Hotel at 1959 Lone Pine Road near Marianna, faces a hearing Wednesday in Washington County Court on a temporary injunction investigators obtained to close the bar. The 7 p.m. raid was carried out under a sealed warrant, Vittone said.
He identified two of the suspects in custody as David Brown and Victor Jones.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1A new party, built on piles of cash | Observer-Reporter
- 2Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 3Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter