Coroner’s office looking for family
The Washington County coroner’s office is seeking family members of Landon Neal Lovewell, 48, of Jefferson Avenue, Washington, who was found dead Nov. 1 in his home. Lovewell, who was also known as “Tex” and Mark Eaton, had previously lived in Texas and Maryland before moving here. The cause of his death is pending toxicology test results. Anyone with information about Lovewell or any family is asked to call the coroner’s office at 724-228-6785.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4O-R Athlete of the Week: John Arnold, Charleroi | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter