Collegium Musicum scheduled
WAYNESBURG – Waynesburg University will hold the second in a series called Collegium Musicum at 4 p.m. Nov. 30 in the Marsh Center. No reservations are necessary for this event. Admission is free, and the public is cordially invited to attend.
This event is one in a series of presentations of musical knowledge and skills acquired by student musicians seeking minor and major degrees in music. During the course of musical study at Waynesburg University, the Collegium Musicum experiences pave the way for senior recital presentations.
Each student musician will present a work from a body of standard repertoire for their instrument/voice, and will host a brief question-and-answer period after his/her presentation.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl Beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union