Waynesburg University football game to be televised
Waynesburg University students will televise today’s Waynesburg University vs. Carnegie Mellon University football game. Coverage of the ECAC Southwest Bowl will begin at 12:55 p.m. on Channel 14 on the Comcast cable system serving the Waynesburg area.
The game also can be viewed online at http://wctv.waynesburg.edu.
Department of Communication students and Waynesburg University alumni will use the school’s TV production truck to provide coverage of the game.
The purpose of the live Webcast is to ensure Waynesburg University alumni across the country can watch live coverage of the game.
If unable to watch the game live, tape delay TV coverage will be available at: http://wctv.waynesburg.edu. Click “WUSN Remote Productions” and search for the game.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter