Dead animals aplenty
I was born in Washington over 60 years ago, and though I’ve lived in Florida for over 40 years, there is nothing better than trips back to Washington County
I love Pennsylvania, but have been unable to reconcile an issue that I see every time I return - dead animals left by the side of the road to decompose or be eaten by vultures.
Cross the line out of West Virginia and the carnage begins and just doesn’t end, anywhere that I go in the state. Yes, budgets are tight, and yes it is expensive to clean up. But what has happened to the sense of pride in Pennsylvanians that they are not outraged and don’t allow it? I just don’t get it.
Ormond Beach, Fla.
Too many dead animals
- 1Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Oakdale man pleads to robbing two Greene Co. banks | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Mine safety initiatives discussed at symposium | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union