D.J. Williams activated for Broncos vs. Chargers
Linebacker D.J. Williams and pass-rusher Elvis Dumervil are active for the Denver Broncos' game against the San Diego Chargers.Williams missed the first nine games of the season while serving two NFL-mandated suspensions that cost him about $4 million. He's expected to play in sub packages and maybe special teams.Dumervil left last week's win at Carolina with a sprained left shoulder, but returned to practice Friday and said he felt good enough to play in the game. The Broncos might limit his snaps, however.Denver has two starting lineup changes Sunday: Manny Ramirez starts at right guard for Chris Kuper (ankle) and Chris Harris starts at right cornerback for Tracy Porter.Chargers tight end Dante Rosario (hamstring) was deactivated in his return to Denver, where he played last season, and Mike Harris started at left tackle for Jared Gaither (groin).
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3A new party, built on piles of cash | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter