Byham hosts ‘Christmas to Remember’ benefit
Thirteen fourth-graders at Borland Manor Elementary School were selected to represent the Canon-McMillan School District in “Mark Milovats in Concert: A Christmas to Remember” Sunday at the Byham Theater in Pittsburgh. The annual performance benefits Arnold Palmer’s Latrobe Hospital Foundation, Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network. The Borland Manor students rehearsed every weekend in November at the University of Pittsburgh.
The school was invited through the participation of Principal Marella Kazos, who is a member of South Hills Area School Districts Association, a consortium of 22 school districts whose mission is to improve public education in the South Hills area.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman sentenced for harboring man who later pleaded guilty in McNerney homicide | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union