Niles lifts Oral Roberts past Pacific 69-67
Warren Niles scored 26 points, including two key baskets in the final 1:25, to lead Oral Roberts to a 69-67 victory over Pacific on Monday night.Niles hit a jumper that broke a 65-65 tie, then added another basket with 28 seconds remaining to give the Golden Eagles (2-1) a four-point lead.Steven Roundtree added 19 points for Oral Roberts and Damen Bell-Holter had 11 points and 11 rebounds.Lorenzo McCloud made a layup with 6 seconds left for Pacific (1-2) to make it 69-67. He finished with 13 points and seven assists. Khalil Kelley added 11 points for the Tigers.Pacific trailed by 11 points early in the second half before rallying to tie the score at 53-all on a 3-pointer by Rodrigo De Souza with 9:56 remaining. The teams traded leads from there until Niles' jumper with 1:25 left put Oral Roberts ahead for good.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union