Waynesburg 21-year-old critical after Morris Township crash
Andrew Berryman, 21, of Waynesburg, was seriously injured in a two-vehicle accident on Browns Creek Road in Morris Township, Greene County, at 3 p.m. Friday.
State police in Waynesburg said Berryman was traveling north on Browns Creek Road near Ninevah when he lost control of his 2008 Dodge Caliber on a curve and the vehicle spun across the southbound lane.
Berryman’s car struck a parked truck and flipped, according to police.
Berryman was flown by emergency helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh. Police said Berryman suffered major internal injuries. Berryman was listed in critical condition Friday evening, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
He was to be cited for careless driving. Berryman was wearing a seat belt.
Morris and Richhill firefighters assisted police.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington bus depot almost ready | Observer-Reporter
- 5House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union