Waynesburg 21-year-old critical after Morris Township crash
Andrew Berryman, 21, of Waynesburg, was seriously injured in a two-vehicle accident on Browns Creek Road in Morris Township, Greene County, at 3 p.m. Friday.
State police in Waynesburg said Berryman was traveling north on Browns Creek Road near Ninevah when he lost control of his 2008 Dodge Caliber on a curve and the vehicle spun across the southbound lane.
Berryman’s car struck a parked truck and flipped, according to police.
Berryman was flown by emergency helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh. Police said Berryman suffered major internal injuries. Berryman was listed in critical condition Friday evening, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
He was to be cited for careless driving. Berryman was wearing a seat belt.
Morris and Richhill firefighters assisted police.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter