Pa. company plans gas pipeline across N.Y. S. tier
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. — A Pennsylvania company is planning a 75-mile natural gas pipeline across three Southern Tier counties to connect with the Millennium Pipeline.
The Binghamton Press and Sun-Bulletin reports that EmKey Gathering of Erie, Pa., plans to transport natural gas from locally-drilled wells to major energy markets.
The north-south pipeline would run about 75 miles from Morrisville in Madison County, across Chenango County, to Windsor in Broome County, where it would connect with the Millennium Pipeline.
Other significant natural gas pipeline projects involving Broome County include the recently-completed Laser Midstream Pipeline, the proposed Constitution Pipeline and the under-construction Bluestone Pipeline.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte