Eighty Four man accused of raping teen

November 28, 2012

An Eighty Four man was arrested Tuesday by state police for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl after smoking marijuana with her and then leaving her passed out on the front porch of her home.

Michael John Vallor, 21, of 2035 Route 136, was arraigned early Wednesday before District Judge Robert Redlinger on charges of rape, possession of marijuana and K2, a synthetic form of marijuana, along with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.

The girl’s mother told police she found her daughter lying unconscious on the porch, wrapped in a blanket, and in need of medical attention about 5:10 a.m. Tuesday. A police report did not indicate where the family lives. The girl was taken to Monongahela Valley Hospital and later transferred to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC for treatment. The girl’s father told police she tested positive for alcohol and opiates.

Her mother’s boyfriend told police he checked footage on a security camera on the porch of the home where they all reside. The tape shows two men putting the girl on the porch. One of the men carried her on his shoulder, put her on the porch and covered her with the blanket.

Vallor told police he met the 15-year-old about 8 p.m. Monday. The two reportedly walked around and smoked marijuana before meeting a friend of his. Vallor, who just turned 21 that day, told police he bought a case of beer and the three of them drove around Bentleyville and Brownsville.

When the friend went into a West Brownsville tanning salon, Vallor said he and the girl reportedly had consensual sex in the friend’s car.

Vallor told police he then went tanning for about 10 minutes. He also told the investigator that she likely took a beer while he was inside the salon. The three drove around for awhile and the girl reportedly fell asleep. When they went to take her home so she could go to school, Vallor said they were not able to wake her.

Vallor was placed in the Washington County jail on $10,000 bond. A preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday in Central Court.

Kathie O. Warco has covered the police beat and transportation for the Observer-Reporter for more than 25 years. She graduated from Duquesne University with a degree in journalism.

View More from this Author



blog comments powered by Disqus