The Veterans Administration informed me by letter that telephone numbers of five services it offered in the Pittsburgh health care system were being changed.
Only one affected me – the number for the automated prescription refill system.
So, when I needed a refill, I dialed the new number. A recorded message informed me that the number had been disconnected, and I was given a “new” number to call. It turned out to be the telephone number I had been using for years!
Bureaucratic bungling is absolutely mind-boggling.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Donations, volunteers welcome at humane society | Observer-Reporter
- 2Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Marriage licenses | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter