The Veterans Administration informed me by letter that telephone numbers of five services it offered in the Pittsburgh health care system were being changed.
Only one affected me – the number for the automated prescription refill system.
So, when I needed a refill, I dialed the new number. A recorded message informed me that the number had been disconnected, and I was given a “new” number to call. It turned out to be the telephone number I had been using for years!
Bureaucratic bungling is absolutely mind-boggling.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union