Taste of Italy
Tom Hultz Jr., right, won the Last Box Charlie Award for fan favorite at the 11th annual Taste of Italy Wine & Food Tasting sponsored by the Brownsville Area Revitalization Corp. Winners, in order of finish, were:
• Dry from Crushed Grapes – Richard Quarzo, Old Vine Zinfandel; Lou Otto, 2010 Cabernet Blend; and Quarzo, Molbek.
• Sweet from Crushed Grapes – Scott Macosta, Concord; Macosta, Cayuga; and Chuck Johnson, Riesling.
• Dry from Juice – Tom Hultz Jr., Rose; Quarzo, Amerone; and Hultz, Diamond.
• Sweet from Juice – Hultz, who swept the division with Freedonia, Ives and Diamond.
• Dry from Other Fruits – Tom Roberts, Pure Gold; George Kopsack, Strawberry; and Hultz Jr., Lemon.
• Sweet from Other Fruits – Hultz, Chocolate Covered Cherries; Kopsack, Wineberry; and Hultz, Pineapple.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union