The Greene County Library System will hold a book sale beginning Saturday at the Thomas Hughes House Reading Center in Jefferson. The sale will take place during the reading center’s operating hours of noon to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday. Bring your own bag and fill it for $5 per bag. For more information, call 724-883-2107.
Carmichaels Grange 1389 will hold its covered-dish Christmas dinner at 6 p.m. Tuesday. Entertainment will be provided by the Greene Academy Dulcimer Players.
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Annie´s Mailbox: Grandma shouldn´t be sleeping in 14-year-old´s bed | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union