Peters School Board won’t raise taxes above index
McMURRAY – During a very brief meeting of the Peters Township School Board following the reorganization meeting Monday, the board announced school taxes will not increase beyond the index of 1.7 percent allowable by the state Department of Education.
School budgets are to be passed by June 30.
Any request to riase taxes beyond the index must be made in January.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl Beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union