Peters School Board won’t raise taxes above index
McMURRAY – During a very brief meeting of the Peters Township School Board following the reorganization meeting Monday, the board announced school taxes will not increase beyond the index of 1.7 percent allowable by the state Department of Education.
School budgets are to be passed by June 30.
Any request to riase taxes beyond the index must be made in January.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue cited for inhumane conditions | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter