Peters School Board won’t raise taxes above index
McMURRAY – During a very brief meeting of the Peters Township School Board following the reorganization meeting Monday, the board announced school taxes will not increase beyond the index of 1.7 percent allowable by the state Department of Education.
School budgets are to be passed by June 30.
Any request to riase taxes beyond the index must be made in January.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union