Avella man killed in crash
An Avella man was killed this morning in a one-vehicle crash on Sugar Run Road, a half-mile north of Chestnut Road, Independence Township.
Steven Mark Lusher, 42, of Sugar Run Road, was pronounced dead at 9:07 a.m. by Washington County Coroner Tim Warco.
Lusher was driving south on Sugar Run when his truck left the right side of the road, traveled along an embankment and came to rest on its roof in the road. He was ejected from the vehicle. The accident was discovered by a motorist.
State police and Avella firefighters were also called to the scene.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Huffman sparks California´s rout of J-M | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union