National Pike Chapter of the DAR will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Woodlands Clubhouse. There will be a catered dinner, ornament exchange and sing-along with B.J. Heastings. For more information, call Linda Bergman at 412-217-8903.
Vankirk Friendship 4-H Christmas dinner will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, Eighty Four. Bring a covered dish, dessert and a wrapped grab-bag gift. Limit is $5. The club also is collecting new socks/underwear for Marianna Christian Outreach.
Lunch with Friends at Citizens Library, Washington, on Tuesday has been canceled because of filming for a movie near the library.
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Support Group will meet at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Monongahela Valley Hospital. For information, call 724-929-9492.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4This is a test of 1 paragraph | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union