Boy struck by car in West Beth Twp.
A 16-year-old Bentleyville boy was severely injured when he was struck by a vehicle while walking early Monday along Lone Pine Road in West Bethlehem Township.
The boy, whom state police did not identify, was struck about 12:30 a.m. by a vehicle driven south by Artie Speicher, 33, of Marianna.
Police said the victim was walking north when he was struck near Hainer Road and thrown to the east side of the road. He was flown by helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3A cool Hot Diggity Dog Days | Observer-Reporter
- 4Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union