Boy struck by car in West Beth Twp.
A 16-year-old Bentleyville boy was severely injured when he was struck by a vehicle while walking early Monday along Lone Pine Road in West Bethlehem Township.
The boy, whom state police did not identify, was struck about 12:30 a.m. by a vehicle driven south by Artie Speicher, 33, of Marianna.
Police said the victim was walking north when he was struck near Hainer Road and thrown to the east side of the road. He was flown by helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh, police said.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 4West Pike Run man shot during robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter