Traffic restriction planned tonight
PennDOT has announced that traffic will be restricted to a single lane on Weavertown Road between Morganza Road and the I-79 overpass as work gets under way tonight to perform milling, paving and base repairs on the road. The lane restrictions, which will be controlled by flaggers, will be in place between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. The work will continue through Thursday morning.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union