Boys sickened by LSD
A Fallowfield Township adult is under investigation by state police over allegations he gave two 14-year-old boys six hits of LSD Wednesday in exchange for a video gaming system.
Police are planning to file a charge of corruption of minors against the suspect, whom they did not immediately identify.
Both boys were taken to Mon Valley Hospital after taking the drug, and one of them was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Burrell downs McGuffey for ninth straight team title win | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union