Boys sickened by LSD
A Fallowfield Township adult is under investigation by state police over allegations he gave two 14-year-old boys six hits of LSD Wednesday in exchange for a video gaming system.
Police are planning to file a charge of corruption of minors against the suspect, whom they did not immediately identify.
Both boys were taken to Mon Valley Hospital after taking the drug, and one of them was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union