Boys sickened by LSD
A Fallowfield Township adult is under investigation by state police over allegations he gave two 14-year-old boys six hits of LSD Wednesday in exchange for a video gaming system.
Police are planning to file a charge of corruption of minors against the suspect, whom they did not immediately identify.
Both boys were taken to Mon Valley Hospital after taking the drug, and one of them was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rooney: LeBeau´s role would have changed with Steelers | Observer-Reporter
- 3Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Bigger contract awaits Big Ben | Observer-Reporter