Boys sickened by LSD
A Fallowfield Township adult is under investigation by state police over allegations he gave two 14-year-old boys six hits of LSD Wednesday in exchange for a video gaming system.
Police are planning to file a charge of corruption of minors against the suspect, whom they did not immediately identify.
Both boys were taken to Mon Valley Hospital after taking the drug, and one of them was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington“s Got Talent to showcase diverse talent pool, give back | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink“ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union